July 25th, 2020
To Our Valued Customers,
As a company we care deeply about the safety of our customers and employees. It is our duty to look after each other and those around us during challenging times such as these. Harmony Jewellers Ltd ; Harmony Fine Jewellers Inc. has been closely monitoring Covid-19 and as we reopen in the first phase we will take all measures to protect both our staff and our customers. We are currently meeting daily to assess and react to the latest news, medical advice and government measures. Our policies are aligned with Workplace Safety Prevention Services Guidance on Health and Safety for the Retail Sector during COVID-19. We also recognize the need to be transparent with each of you on what measures we are taking to minimize the risk to our customers, staff and overall community.
In alignment with the Federal and Provincial Government , here are some of the actions we are taking across our stores to keep our communities safe while continuing to provide service.
● We strictly enforce Physical distancing with our staff and customers . Please ensure you are 2m apart.
● All customers must use hand sanitizer upon entry
● Any Jewellery tried on will be disinfected
● Allow in (6) customers at a time
● We ensure any employees who are feeling ill will not report to work.
● We have increased the level of deep cleaning to disinfect communal surfaces
● Staff is to only use personal work stations with no crossover.
● We continue to educate our staff on proper handwashing practices
● Observing The Regional Municipality of Halton Bylaw 47-20 ; The Regional Municipality of Niagara Bylaw NON-MEDICAL MASKS/FACE COVERINGS
● PlexiGlass Barriers Installed throughout the store and serve as area to assist those who max exempt
We thank you for continued support through this time.